Stream HD .mkv movies to Google Nexus 10 with wonderful quality

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Default Stream HD .mkv movies to Google Nexus 10 with wonderful quality

Are you using Goolge Nexus 7-inch tablet? Do you want to get a tablet with a larger screen? If so, congratulations! Why? The Nexus 10-inch tablet is coming. It is the newest tablet from Google. With the world’s highest resolution(2560-by-1600 (300ppi)) tablet display, all new multi-user support, immersive HD content and the best Google apps. I believe the N10 has something for everyone. However, nothing is perfect. It has no the ablity to support all video formats, especially MKV.

Hey, anyone had any success with playback of .mkv files yet on Nexus 10? I expected to be able to stream HD content from my NAS however it didn't work with the 4 players I tried. Then tried copying a sample onto the unit but still couldn’t play it smoothly. Now I just wonder if I will be able to play MKV movies on Nexus 10 one's transferred from my PC, like for example 11gb big full hd.

Since the Nexus 10 cannot natively MKV files well, the best way is to transcode MKV files to Nexus 10 video format. Then you need a professinal and top Vide COnverter to convert any MKV movies(including DTS) and other formats to a more preferred video format .mp4 for Nexus 10 with the wonderful quality. Plus, if you also need to downsize the video size and video bitrate for getting a more suitable file, you'd btter choose the Brrosoft Video to Nexus 10 Converter.

STEP 1: After downloading the software, you can run it as the best Nexus 10 MKV Converter and add your MKV files to it.

STEP 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and choose Android > Google Nexus 7 H.264 MP4 Video (*.mp4) as the export format for Nexus 10.

STEP 3: Tap the Settings icon, you can adjust the video/audio settings for Google Nexus10. For 1080p source video, 1920*1080 video size and 2000kbps video bitrate is highly recommended. If you wanna get a smaller output file size, you can downsize the video size and bitrate.

STEP 4: Click the Convert button; it will start to convert MKV to Nexus 10 MP4 with CUDA/AMD acceleration technology support.

Once finished, you can click “Open” button to get the produced MP4 files with the best video/audio settings. Then, drag and drop the converted MKV files to Nexus 10 for easy playback. That’s the way we share with you how to watch .mkv files on Nexus 10.

Related guides:

How to play 1080p videos on Nexus 10 smoothly

Transfer MKV to Nexus 7 for smooth playback

Get Kindle Fire HD full reviews and movie playback tips

Microsoft Surface Tips, tricks and recommended video apps

Get Nexus 10 hands-on reviews & 1080p movie playback tips

Connect Nexus 10 to PC for transferring movie/music/image files

Good News:
Merry Christmas! Brorsoft offers you the up to 40% off crazy discount from Dec. 15, 2012 to Jan. 31, 2013 to celebrate the Christmas and New year with you. Brorsoft New Year sales promotion covers our hot products DVD Ripper, DVD Ripper for Mac, Blu-rayRipper, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, the powerful all-in-one package tools Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate and iMedia Converter for Mac. We hope you enjoy HD videos, Blu-ray, DVD movies on yourportable device or home media player with the best quality enjoyment.