Suzuki Forum - Suzuki Enthusiast Forums

Suzuki Forum - Suzuki Enthusiast Forums (https://suzukiforum.com/forum/)
-   Boulevard C90, Boulevard C50 (https://suzukiforum.com/forum/boulevard-c90-boulevard-c50-16/)
-   -   ( HELP ) Suzuki C90 Running Rough On Cold Start Up (https://suzukiforum.com/forum/boulevard-c90-boulevard-c50-16/help-suzuki-c90-running-rough-cold-start-up-2161/)

820leo 06-28-2009 01:08 PM

( HELP ) Suzuki C90 Running Rough On Cold Start Up

I have a 2008 Suzuki C90 1500KM only on it
Has anyone had any problems with the Suzuki C90 with it running realy rough on cold start up that it almost wants to turn off. After it warms up it's fine any buddy have any solustion or had some repaires done to that matter

When the bike starts up it starts great goes into high idle runs great when the fast idle drops off in around 15sec it goes into regular running idle it sounds like it wants to shut off after 2min it seams to be ok?

I took it in to two dealers it seens that they can't find the problem or don't want to waist there time because warranty does not pay much.

If any buddy have a idea's on this type of matter

JeffKReno 07-08-2009 12:14 PM

I have an 07 C-90 and it does the same thing. It starts up just fine and idlles for a few sec's then gets rough and dies.My dealer here in Reno also says it is fine but cant explain it.

Renoron 07-13-2009 04:36 PM

Just wandering did you put aftermarket pipes or gut you pipes ? I have a 2007 C50 and I had to put a fuel management system on mine there are a number of good ones out there I used the Cobra 2000 mod. I sujest if you add one your self . take it to someone you trust to fine tune it. mine is running great now.

Originally Posted by 820leo (Post 4310)
I have a 2008 Suzuki C90 1500KM only on it
Has anyone had any problems with the Suzuki C90 with it running realy rough on cold start up that it almost wants to turn off. After it warms up it's fine any buddy have any solustion or had some repaires done to that matter

When the bike starts up it starts great goes into high idle runs great when the fast idle drops off in around 15sec it goes into regular running idle it sounds like it wants to shut off after 2min it seams to be ok?

I took it in to two dealers it seens that they can't find the problem or don't want to waist there time because warranty does not pay much.

If any buddy have a idea's on this type of matter

CocoChanels 07-17-2009 03:28 PM

HELP Suzuki C90 Running Rough On Cold Start Up

Matchless theme, it is interesting to me :)
__
Данное сообщение автоматически сгенерировано и отправлено (с обходом всех антиспам защит) программой XRumer 5.09 Palladium. ЗДЕСЬ МОГЛА БЫ БЫТЬ ВАША РЕКЛАМА ;)
Сообщение выше, отправленное ботом с ником CocoChanels сгенерировано АВТОМАТИЧЕСКИ в соответствии с темой и содержимым топика, с помощью новой интеллектуальной системы, встроенной в XRumer 5.09 Palladium. Сам пользователь CocoChanels также зарегистрирован и активирован автоматически, без участия человека.

C90Rider 07-23-2009 09:14 AM

I've seen the same issue only mine will actually stall out if I to not rev the throttle. My wife rides an '04 Volusia and I just let my C90 idle while she has hers warming up with the choke on.