Suzuki Forum - Suzuki Enthusiast Forums

Suzuki Forum - Suzuki Enthusiast Forums (https://suzukiforum.com/forum/)
-   General Motorcycle Tech (https://suzukiforum.com/forum/general-motorcycle-tech-39/)
-   -   forgot Windows 8 password! NEED HELP!? (https://suzukiforum.com/forum/general-motorcycle-tech-39/forgot-windows-8-password-need-help-5583/)

Serenar 09-07-2012 04:33 AM

forgot Windows 8 password! NEED HELP!?

Windows 8 logon issues - forgot Windows 8 picture password! NEED HELP!?
I can’t get onto the desktop at all, so I can’t even select anything to try and change the drivers back....
Okay, so I got Windows 8 Customer Preview when it came out, and i wanted to play some games like Mine craft, but when i tried to run it, it just used to crash due to bad drivers or something, i cant remember exactly what it used to say but it gave me an error and some notice that it couldn't run the game due to bad drivers, so i looked up help for it, and i tried everything, then I found 1 more trick people were using to get it running and I tried it. I waited for a few moments while I was changing the default driver like everyone else, then it said I had to restart the computer so I did.

Everything was fine during boot up, no problems at all, but it got to the log on screen and it was kind of jerky, but then it sorted itself out, so I put my password in and then it froze for a few seconds, when it loaded it was just as normal like it used to be, then when I clicked on the desktop the monitor started flickering and nothing was coming up, then it would freeze, and take me back to the log on screen. I've tried many times to log on, and try things to get it working so i can change the drivers back again, but every time it just does the same pattern of Log on, click desktop, flickering, freeze for a few seconds, crash back to log on screen, and I cant get any further than there. Please can someone help me with the issue?

I Google search a tool online - Windows Password Recovery Tool. It also works great on Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2008, etc password forgotten.
Below are steps to create Windows password reset disk with Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 to reset forgotten Windows 8 password.
Step 1. Logon a pc that you can download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0, install it with several clicks and then run it.
Step 2. Burn a Windows 8 password reset disk with a blank CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive. A USB Flash Drive will be better if the locked Win pc with the driver.
Step 3. Connect the burned Windows 8 password reset disk with the locked Win computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (choose one or combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set bios to boot pc from USB Flash Drive, restart pc and there will load software program.
Step 4. Choose the user account that you need reset the unknown logon password, click "reset" button to begin password reset.
Step 5. A message box will pop up, just click "Yes", then the login password will be reset a new one.
Step 6. Shift out this Windows 8 password reset disk, restart PC with logon password problem. Now you will successfully logon Windows 8 without password.

Take it easy once we forgot Windows 8 admin login password or need recover password for Windows 8!

Lolita520 01-08-2013 09:42 PM

Forgot Windows 8 password? Need Windows 8 password recovery tool? Try this SmartKey Windows Password Recovery.

Kocnaope 01-09-2013 12:20 AM

Need password recovery in Windows 8? Reset disk or free reset programs you can try. If you think they are not effective you can also use reset software.

AngeloOdom 01-23-2013 12:06 AM

a picture password or a pin code.

aaronjay345 01-29-2013 05:16 AM

I waited for a few moments while I was changing the default driver like everyone else, then it said I had to restart the computer so I did.

Ldhskqdjf 03-28-2013 09:53 PM

Windows 8 password reset

When you forgot Windows 8 password, you can firstly try to log in with picture password or PIN code. Then you can try some third-party software, such as, Windows Login Recovery and John the Ripper.

katiecooper 03-28-2013 10:41 PM

If you think they are not effective you can also use reset software.

jacquelinelm 07-17-2013 01:44 AM

Windows Password Recovery Can help you reset forgotten Windows password, you can enter Windows directly without entering any password with the Windows password recovery tool. So it is the best way to reset your lost Windows password.

jacquelinelm 08-09-2013 03:28 AM

There are many ways to reset lost Windows passwords, but I think the best and easiest way to reset Windows password is to use the Windows password recovery software. Here is the solution of how to change Windows password with Windows password recovery software.

Collean 08-14-2013 10:25 PM

Except that software, I want to introduce another wonderful reset software. Windows Password Killer which I have used before. I want to share my experience in using that software for you. Last week, I forgot my Windows password. I was very worried because I wrote my year-end summary report. And I should hand it to my boss. At first, I searched many ways in Google, but I didn't try it blindly. At last, I focused on Windows Password Killer Software which has many great comments. I was so lucky to reset my password with the help of it. And my data was very safe. So lucky I am.