miss fires

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Default miss fires

I have a 06 C90T; engine will cough and will sometime stall when taking off from red light. Also at street speeds after deceleration and starting to roll on throttle it is cough or miss fire. I purchased it last summer with 1275 miles on it. It currently has about 4,000 miles now. I immediately had all the break-in oil chanced and has been serviced regularly since; I have run injector cleaner through it and that has helped a little at lower altitudes.
Just got back form 2800 mile trip to New Mexico. It would run at highway speeds just fine. My major concern at altitudes 3000 feet + after a re-start from fueling I had a horrible time getting it to sustain idle and it acted like it could not get fuel (like really cold blooded) and again after you get on the road it would run ok. I took it to a dealer in Albuquerque and they made an external fuel adjustment. It did help the idle but it would have the horrible cold blooded spell after every restart until I got below 3000 feet.
does anybody have a thought
Thanks

Old 08-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Default miss fires

the excellent message а не подскажите, какой банер можно разместить на киношном сайте? интересует что-то типо юзербара онлайн игры Net-Assault