oil preference????

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 02:06 AM
Default RE: oil preference????

Right now the dealer (I have a maintanence deal for 2 years) runs a 1/2 and 1/2 synthetic so I am too. The maint. sched. calls for 3500 miles so I've been changing it myself at 1600 miles. Currently I've been buying from the dealer 10/40, but I've heard great things about Royal Purple.

Old 06-20-2009, 07:52 AM
Angry 2009 c90 idle problem

my 2009 suzuki c90.when I first start it in the morning it runs fine for a minute or so.then it starts ideling rough and shuts off,when I start it
again it runs fine,the dealer and suzuki canada tell me its normal.
anyone have this problem?

Old 06-20-2009, 10:34 PM

I understand that the fuel injection adjusts to the temp of the motor as it warms up. Perhaps the computer is leaning the mixture out too soon.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Default oil preference

hi friends,

its me again..just want to know if its possible that the Home Office will send an email for the working visa requirements and processing to a job applicant??

Because my friend just got receive an email from the H.O. stating that the Company- Davug Oil has sent her files to them and they also attach the visa application form for her to fill up..

can anybody clarify this for me??ta.

kimmi

Old 08-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Default oil preference

hi friends,its me again..just want to know if its possible that the Home Office will send an email for the working visa requirements and processing to a job applicant??Because my friend just got receive an email from the H.O. stating that the Company- Davug Oil has sent her files to them and they also attach the visa application form for her to fill up..can anybody clarify this for me??ta.kimmi а кстати не сочтите за рекламу друг пригласил в новую онлайн игру http://netassault.ru - это даже не игра, netassault.ru - просто бомба

Old 08-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Default oil preference

hi friends,its me again..just want to know if its possible that the Home Office will send an email for the working visa requirements and processing to a job applicant??Because my friend just got receive an email from the H.O. stating that the Company- Davug Oil has sent her files to them and they also attach the visa application form for her to fill up..can anybody clarify this for me??ta.kimmi а не подскажите, какой банер можно разместить на киношном сайте? интересует что-то типо юзербара онлайн игры Net-Assault

Old 09-10-2009, 06:53 AM
Default oil preference

Tellme bout Oil Additive stuff like Frigad that claims to bond to copper tubing and improves flow... will it wok whith your valve... do you work as well... Frigad stuff clame to help lubriction in compresors... Had in build up in oil screenes and plug spansion valve workings... will that hapen with use with XDX...