M50 pipes

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 01:02 PM
Default M50 pipes

Does anybody have a good advice on new M50 exhausts? I googled it a lil, the one I like best is the Cobra Streetrod Slashdown (http://www.cobrausa.com/exhaust_deta...roduct_id=1534)

Any thoughts?

Old 11-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Default RE: M50 pipes

I've thought about a new exhaust, but I really like the look of the original. I've contemplated taking the baffles out or just the end seals for partial debaffle. But have yet to doeither and will probably wait to decide till spring. Don't know why you're looking at the new exhaust, but your cobra link looked decent. Cerainly bewtter than some I've seen.

Old 01-11-2009, 12:29 PM

Hi - my m50 came with the Cobra StreetRods and the Fi2000 fuel processor, all i can say is that it ROARS like a beast! No backfire either. On a scale of 1-5 (5=loudest), they sound about a 4. They are very loud, but not earthquake loud. I would be cautious riding at night and waking the neighbors.

peace,

Old 01-22-2009, 12:23 PM

I have an '07 M50 ..and want to remove baffle like the you tube video.. looks easy enuf. and much cheaper thangettin new pipes. if anyone did it. let me know if a fuel processor is needed and what was the sound like after.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:17 PM

ihuloa- If you going to do that you will want to get a fuel processor or ecu, such as the cobra but i would recommend the dynajet powercommander. My buddy cut his baffles out of the stock exhaust and it backfires quite often when throttling down, doesnt sound healthy at all, so i would either buy tuned pipes or get a ecu, the motor is pretty bullet proof, so you can trial and eroor quite a bit

Old 01-22-2009, 06:45 PM

mahalo for the info. did he cut the baffle out from the begining or did he try drilling holes in the back first. I've read where drilling 4 half inch holes in each pipe improves sound and power w/o needing a fuel processor..

other than that the m5 is a great bike for me. not as much get up adn go like others here but hey at 58 I dont need to get places in a hurry!

Old 05-21-2009, 07:12 PM

VIDEOS included - Forex trading
"Something Fantastic" happens every day at the same time, to the same stock index... forex accounts that will make you rich! forex dealer

Karl Dittmann (Germany) - 30 years of trading experience forex live If you learn the one hidden secret which is repeated daily for years, you will make an incredible profit! forex capital
One single stock index trade within 15 minutes of the market pening is all you need! forex capital markets What if you knew a trading secret so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use to profit from the Stock market even without experience. All You need is to trade Single Stock Index - 15 minutes at the opening. 30-50 ticks daily can be yours! forex This is Guaranteed! forex books
There is no way to lose money! forex tips
Forget Indicators and stock trading guides! forex system
There is "something" which happens every day at the same time with the same Stock Index...! forex platform This is when you can make real money! forex pips
It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10...

All you need is to know the secret and exact trading algorithm. The secret can be used for some other major stocks too! forex managed account

This Secret Will Completely Change Your Life! forex trading platform The System is 100% mechanical and doesn't need any tech indicators or other tech materials... day forex it can be used by anyone... even beginners.

Newbies will like the simplicity while experts will like the ease of use and amazing stock index trading idea .... forex book It is a complete plug and play system can be used by any people even without any experience of Stock indices trading! forex street All You need is the idea and the exact plug-n-play trading algorithm. forex profits

Finally, these unbelievable trading secret are available to the public for the first time ever. daily forex This method have the potential to completely change your life. automatic forex trading 100% Mechanical system, which have been hidden for years, known to only a group of Wealthy Trading Elite! mini forex trading

Join us know... Forex analysis I guarantee once you read and apply for our method - you will never look back, and never want to use any other trading Stock market system! forex managed account wow gold warcraft gold

Old 05-23-2009, 05:38 PM

VIDEOS included - Forex trading"Something Fantastic" happens every day at the same time, to the same stock index... forex live that will make you rich! forex options Karl Dittmann (Germany) - 30 years of trading experience forex mini account If you learn the one hidden secret which is repeated daily for years, you will make an incredible profit! forex brokers One single stock index trade within 15 minutes of the market pening is all you need! forex live What if you knew a trading secret so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use to profit from the Stock market even without experience. All You need is to trade Single Stock Index - 15 minutes at the opening. 30-50 ticks daily can be yours! easy forex This is Guaranteed! forex trading courses There is no way to lose money! automated forex trading Forget Indicators and stock trading guides! interbank forex There is "something" which happens every day at the same time with the same Stock Index...! forex trading tips This is when you can make real money! forex trading strategies It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10... All you need is to know the secret and exact trading algorithm. The secret can be used for some other major stocks too! learn forex This Secret Will Completely Change Your Life! forex investing The System is 100% mechanical and doesn't need any tech indicators or other tech materials... forex accounts it can be used by anyone... even beginners. Newbies will like the simplicity while experts will like the ease of use and amazing stock index trading idea .... forex charting software It is a complete plug and play system can be used by any people even without any experience of Stock indices trading! managed forex All You need is the idea and the exact plug-n-play trading algorithm. automatic forex trading Finally, these unbelievable trading secret are available to the public for the first time ever. gft forex This method have the potential to completely change your life. forex arbitrage 100% Mechanical system, which have been hidden for years, known to only a group of Wealthy Trading Elite! forex trading systems Join us know... forex tips I guarantee once you read and apply for our method - you will never look back, and never want to use any other trading Stock market system! free forex trading wow gold warcraft gold

Old 05-23-2009, 05:39 PM

VIDEOS included - Forex trading"Something Fantastic" happens every day at the same time, to the same stock index... managed forex that will make you rich! forex seminars Karl Dittmann (Germany) - 30 years of trading experience fores trading signals If you learn the one hidden secret which is repeated daily for years, you will make an incredible profit! online forex One single stock index trade within 15 minutes of the market pening is all you need! forex information What if you knew a trading secret so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use to profit from the Stock market even without experience. All You need is to trade Single Stock Index - 15 minutes at the opening. 30-50 ticks daily can be yours! forex trade signals This is Guaranteed! forex investing There is no way to lose money! forex trade signals Forget Indicators and stock trading guides! forex euro There is "something" which happens every day at the same time with the same Stock Index...! best forex This is when you can make real money! forex trading system It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10... All you need is to know the secret and exact trading algorithm. The secret can be used for some other major stocks too! forex signal This Secret Will Completely Change Your Life! managed forex trading The System is 100% mechanical and doesn't need any tech indicators or other tech materials... managed forex it can be used by anyone... even beginners. Newbies will like the simplicity while experts will like the ease of use and amazing stock index trading idea .... forex trading strategies It is a complete plug and play system can be used by any people even without any experience of Stock indices trading! forex blog All You need is the idea and the exact plug-n-play trading algorithm. best forex trading Finally, these unbelievable trading secret are available to the public for the first time ever. forex rates This method have the potential to completely change your life. forex trading courses 100% Mechanical system, which have been hidden for years, known to only a group of Wealthy Trading Elite! forex Join us know... forex alerts I guarantee once you read and apply for our method - you will never look back, and never want to use any other trading Stock market system! forex information wow gold warcraft gold

Old 05-23-2009, 05:40 PM
Default Forex news

VIDEOS included - Forex trading"Something Fantastic" happens every day at the same time, to the same stock index... forex trading hours that will make you rich! forex technical analysis Karl Dittmann (Germany) - 30 years of trading experience forex systems If you learn the one hidden secret which is repeated daily for years, you will make an incredible profit! forex pips One single stock index trade within 15 minutes of the market pening is all you need! cms forex What if you knew a trading secret so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use to profit from the Stock market even without experience. All You need is to trade Single Stock Index - 15 minutes at the opening. 30-50 ticks daily can be yours! forex mini This is Guaranteed! forex currency trading There is no way to lose money! forex books Forget Indicators and stock trading guides! what is forex There is "something" which happens every day at the same time with the same Stock Index...! forex capital markets This is when you can make real money! forex courses It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10... All you need is to know the secret and exact trading algorithm. The secret can be used for some other major stocks too! learn to trade forex This Secret Will Completely Change Your Life! forex companies The System is 100% mechanical and doesn't need any tech indicators or other tech materials... forex curencies it can be used by anyone... even beginners. Newbies will like the simplicity while experts will like the ease of use and amazing stock index trading idea .... daily forex It is a complete plug and play system can be used by any people even without any experience of Stock indices trading! forex managed accounts All You need is the idea and the exact plug-n-play trading algorithm. forex search Finally, these unbelievable trading secret are available to the public for the first time ever. automated forex trading This method have the potential to completely change your life. forex course 100% Mechanical system, which have been hidden for years, known to only a group of Wealthy Trading Elite! automated forex trading Join us know... forex I guarantee once you read and apply for our method - you will never look back, and never want to use any other trading Stock market system! forex pips wow gold warcraft gold

Quick Reply: M50 pipes