M50 Suzuki Boulevard

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 10:39 AM
Default M50 Suzuki Boulevard

Hi, I have just recently bought an M50 Boulevard I have no information with the bike, I would like to know when you turn the ignition key on - what should show in the LCD display panel and what lights on the fuel tank should come on. As at the moment when I turn the ignition on I recieve a check and a pic of a oilcan in the display. Then on the tank where the information for indicators, neutral, brights and F1 is situated the F1 light comes on for a short moment and then goes off and then the bike starts. Could anyone help me ? Thanks Gavin

Old 03-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Default LCD panel

Originally Posted by Gavin
Hi, I have just recently bought an M50 Boulevard I have no information with the bike, I would like to know when you turn the ignition key on - what should show in the LCD display panel and what lights on the fuel tank should come on. As at the moment when I turn the ignition on I recieve a check and a pic of a oilcan in the display. Then on the tank where the information for indicators, neutral, brights and F1 is situated the F1 light comes on for a short moment and then goes off and then the bike starts. Could anyone help me ? Thanks Gavin
Everything you described is a normal startup system check. If any come on and stay lit it indicates a problem and where that problem is located. The l.e.d.s on the tank are: blue for high beams and a flashing yellow is a low fuel indicator. Hope this helps.

Old 04-08-2012, 10:04 AM

Hi

I have a suzuki boulevard m50 , its been at SUZUKI SOUTH CAPE TOWN , for a service & a stalling problem , they have had the bike for a month already and can't seem to solve the stalling problem.
The simptoms are as follows:
You can start when cold , she will idle no problem , you can ride the whole day no problem , once you switch off and restart while hot , she will stall after 5 secondes every time , she won't idle.
Can anyone out there assit in this regard ( PLEASE )

Costing huge bucks & not seeing light at end of tunnel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the present moment bike's still at agents

Thanks Gavin