General Motorcycle Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

How to disable password change Windows 7!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 11:26 PM
Default How to disable password change Windows 7!

How to disable password change Windows 7!
My computer runs Windows 7. It can't run a reset disk. We are also can't download anything because I don't know the password. I wouldn't have another Windows computer. The Winchester drive fails therefore couldn't use any CDs. With the Windows 7 login password is expired. I hope for being effective at log into other accounts which lack a admin privileges... how?

The following may be the fast easy technique to deal with password expiration in Windows 7.

Option One, inside the most commonly encountered of Windows 7 editions:
1. Run Prompt as Administrator (Rt-click cmd program running as Administrator)
2. Type this, then press enter wmic path Win32_UserAccount WHERE Name='username' set PasswordExpiries=false
3. Replace username from the command utilizing your actual user account name.
4. Close the cmd prompt window, you’re done.

Note: Doesn't invariably work Windows 7 Home Premium. When lusrmgr.msc is loaded online version another message might seem to the Management Console.

This computer is running Windows 7 Home Premium. This sniping will never be and with this version of Windows. To regulate user compensates his computer, operate anyone Accounts tool inside Board.

Option Two, if people utilize Windows 7 Home Premium, Please view these content.
1. Run Prompt as Administrator (Rt-click cmd program running as Administrator)
2. Type these, then press enter net accounts /maxpwage:unlimited
3. Log out and restart mobile computer, your done.

Option Three, in Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise:
1. Open the "Local Users and Groups" administration panel. Do this with all your easy way; Start C> then enter "lusrmgr.msc" into your start menu search box. (As well as the Run box on XP)
2. Double click to stay in with your entire user
3. Take into account the box alongside "Password never expires"
4. Click OK, utilizing you is done.

If you finally forgot Win7 login password and wish to reset password, the tool Windows Password Recovery 3.0 recommended! Please look closely at things of Windows 7 password change notification.