General Motorcycle Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Noise

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 10:40 AM
Exclamation Noise

I want to make my C50 bark so i'm thinking of taking the stock mufflers off and putting on 2.5 inch pipe. Does anyone know if the fuel injection system will automaticly make any fuel adjustments ?

Old 06-15-2010, 03:12 AM
ira

Noise is all around you, from televisions and radios to lawn mowers and washing machines. Harmful sounds - sounds that are too loud or loud sounds over a long time - can damage sensitive structures of the inner ear and cause noise-induced hearing loss.More than 30 million people in the U.S. are exposed to hazardous sound levels on a regular basis. Hazardous sound levels are louder than 80 decibels, which isn't as loud as traffic on a busy street. Listening to loud music, especially on headphones, is a common cause of noise-induced hearing loss. Keeping the volume down when listening to music and wearing earplugs when using loud equipment can help protect your hearing.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by ira
Noise is all around you, from televisions and radios to lawn mowers and washing machines. Harmful sounds - sounds that are too loud or loud sounds over a long time - can damage sensitive structures of the inner ear and cause noise-induced hearing loss.More than 30 million people in the U.S. are exposed to hazardous sound levels on a regular basis. Hazardous sound levels are louder than 80 decibels, which isn't as loud as traffic on a busy street. Listening to loud music, especially on headphones, is a common cause of noise-induced hearing loss. Keeping the volume down when listening to music and wearing earplugs when using loud equipment can help protect your hearing.
And this answers my question how ????