General Motorcycle Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Suzuki/Kawasaki Alliance--Your Experience?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 01:28 AM
Banned
Default Suzuki/Kawasaki Alliance--Your Experience?

Hi all,
I'm doing some research on the Suzuki/Kawasaki alliance that's existed since 2002. That's when Suzuki andKawasaki started selling some of each other's products. To round out my research, I have a short survey that I'm conducting. I'd really like your help. All I need is 20 takers.

If you've bought Suzuki or Kawasakiproducts since 2002, I'd like to know how your experience of buying products offered by the Suzuki/Kawasaki alliance has influenced your future purchase decisions of products or services offered by either of these companies.

I'm a grad student at George Mason University, and this survey is part of a course I'm taking. The information sought in this questionnaire will be treated as confidential and will be used only at the aggregate level for the purpose of class project research.

If you have a few minutes to take the survey, would you mind letting me know? Send an email to dbernar1@gmu.edu. Type SUZUKI SURVEY in the subject, and I'll send you the survey in aWord document. When you get it,all you'd need to do is1) save the document to your computer, 2) open the document, 3) answer the questions, 4) save it as your-user-id.doc, and then 5) send me an email with the text fileattached.My school account isdbernar1@gmu.edu.

I've posted a similar request in the Kawasaki Forum. It'll be interesting to see whether Suzuki and Kawasaki owners have the same opionions about the alliance.

Please shoot mea message if you have any questions. I'll respond as fast as I can.
Thanks much!

Dave Bernard
Grad School Student and Motorcycle Enthusiast