General Motorcycle Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

What am I doing wrong, trying to recover Windows password?

Old 09-24-2012, 02:21 AM
Default What am I doing wrong, trying to recover Windows password?

What am I doing wrong, trying to recover Windows password?

I am trying to use ophcrack to get my windows 7 password back, but when I put my flash drive into the USB port on my laptop, nothing happens. The website I got the instructions from said to try and set to boot with low RAM in the manual boot menu if I have problems, but I can't figure out how to do that.

Can anyone read this and tell me what i'm doing wrong, or just give me some general ideas?i tried booting from the USB flash drive,but it just shows a blank screen. Nothing is working. All helps are appreciated!

I finally got suggestions:
There are several utility CDs that incorporate a solution on recovery Windows 7 password. Such as Windows Password Recovery Tool Standard, Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional, Windows Password Recovery Tool Enterprise, Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate.

This action uses Windows Password Recovery Tool Enterprise.

You need to use a working computer to download the .ISO image, and burn it to CD. After this you operate the CD to boot your computer that’s blocking you having a password.

This link http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com goes to your download for Windows Password Recovery Tool Enterprise. Download the .ISO image, then burn it with a CD/USB Flash Drive. For detailed steps, please read:

Recover Windows 7 password with Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool 3.0. It's rather an awesome Win 7 password recovery utility you'll be putting together a disk during first minutes. Just continue with the steps below:
1. Logon ones own computer you can easlily download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool Enterprise, handle the installation with several clicks then run it.
2. Burn the CD or DVD, and use it as well your complaint computer.
3. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk because of the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (find out combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), You may have to enter your BIOS (Setup), and change the boot sequence on top of that from CD first, but this may not be always necessary.
4. Simply get the user account which you are crucial reset the unknown logon password, click "reset" button firstly password reset.
5. A communication box displays, simply click "Yes", then this login password are going to be reset a greater.
6. Shift out this Windows 7 password reset disk, restart PC with logon password problem. You now will successfully logon Windows 7 without password.

So, an excellent option is Three helps recover forgotten Windows 7 password safely and quickly! This occasion, the disk will still work if forgot password on Windows 7!

Simply select the above methods on password recovery Windows 7 if lost login, you'll learn promoted easy!

Old 10-15-2012, 08:23 PM

With Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery, you are able to burn a password reset CD/DVD or USB

flash drive in seconds. And then you can use the disk to remove your forgotten password in 3 simpl
e steps.
The overall steps are as follow:
Step 1: Download Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery from http://www.anypasswordrecovery.com/reset-windows-password.html
After download, you can install it in any computer with any OS.
Step 2: Burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive with the program.
Step 3: BIOS settings
Step 4: Remove lost login password with the burned CD/DVD or USB drive

Please note you cannot change Windows password with a guest account. It only allows people to

use your computer without having access to your personal files.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Default So I like it very much

San Francisco 49ers jerseysAs I website possessor I believe the content material here is rattling great , appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.2012 Nike 49er Jerseys