Member Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

DynoJet Quickshifter Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Default DynoJet Quickshifter Group Buy

The DynoJet Quick Shifter Retails for $284.95

Group Buy Price = $213.77

The lowest I found on the net was $248.95.
This group buy is a steel!!

I only need 5 people to make this group buy happen but the more the better.

After this group buy my regular price will go up to $244.95 so don’t miss out.

About Quick Shifters

Normally during up shifting you must roll off of the throttle and pull in the clutch in order to engage the next higher gear. In racing (both drag and road race) split seconds count. Rolling off the throttle, even slightly, slows your times and can be the difference between winning and losing.

The Dynojet Quick Shifter (DQS) kit allows you to make full throttle, clutchless up shifts. Once installed, the rider can shift up simply by pressing or lifting (depending on the bike) the gear shift lever. The amount of “kill time” is adjustable by the user via the provided software. The user can also set a minimum rpm for the system to function. This keeps the system from activating at too low of an rpm, such as low speed road riding.

The DQS is compatible with all PCIIIusb's which you can buy from cyclemart USA for $254.96 and plugs directly into the expansion port. No cutting or splicing of the bike's wiring is required.

Note: PCII, PCIII, and PCIIIr model Power
Commanders cannot use this kit

Have questions? Please ask. If you are local to Fort Worth we can install it for you.
Mindy at customer service will not be able to answer your Technical questions but you can leave a message and I will call you back or just post up here.

To enter the group buy call Mindy and place a quick shifter on order. Make sure to mention Suzuki Forums. We will not charge any cards until all 5 are sold Then we will ship out the 5 or more quick shifters. Please post up your intent to order as well so other know how many are already sold.

I will sell up to 10 at this price and the group buy will end on July 23rd or when 10 quickshifters are sold.

Terry
www.cyclemartusa.com
1-866-204-0942