New Member Area New to SuzukiForum.com? Stop in tell us about you.

hello

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Default hello

hello I'm new to the portland area and my husband and I are looking for new riders. We are also interested in purchasing a new bike

Old 10-08-2012, 12:17 PM

Hello everyone how are you doing today? I had a great weekend. We rode to Eugene this weekend and visited my aunt and brother. I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:30 PM

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.

Karen Millen Outlet North Face Jackets Outlet Moncler Vestes Moncler Outlet

Old 10-20-2012, 06:28 AM

This is a fantastic site and very engaging too. Excellent work! That’s not really much coming from an amateur publisher like me,
long island closing attorney
but it’s all I could think after enjoying your posts. Great grammar and vocabulary. Not like other site. You really know what you’re talking about too. So much that you made me want to explore more. Your blog has become a stepping stone for me, my friend. Thanks for the detailed journey. I really enjoyed the posts that I have read so far.