New Member Area New to SuzukiForum.com? Stop in tell us about you.

hi yall!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 02:19 AM
Default hi yall!

well my names j.b. and i just bought an 06 yesterday. techno-blue 5 speed sedan. base model. made the dealer throw in the fog lights and strut bar from suzuki for free. theyre mailing them to me tho. but i have a signed copy of the we owe so yall can relax lol... just ordered a import racing can muffler with removable baffle from jegs that should be here soon....my god have you seen the size of the stock muffler??? i think thats 100 pounds of crap!! lol anyway...so if anyone has any leads on an 06 cold air intake let me know plz. i heard they have nothing so far and the 06s go haywire if you try to put one on....i hope to get wheels and tires at some point but with child support , car payments etc etc etc i fear it will be a while before i can lay my hands on 1200 bucks lol. ill put some pics up once i get the muffler on and for lights and stuff here and installed.

Old 12-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Administrator
Default RE: hi yall!

welcome to the forum!

Old 12-16-2005, 11:04 PM

oh yes and 380 miles on it as of today...exhaust goes on prob tues... and k&n drop in will be here round then too....want wheels and tires but that will have to wait.....car payments child support etc lol
[:-]

Old 12-20-2005, 03:29 PM
Administrator

can we see some pictures??