New Member Area New to SuzukiForum.com? Stop in tell us about you.

New from so cal

Old 09-26-2011, 01:21 AM
Default New from so cal

Hello all my name is Jeff I'm 27 years old and I'm from south orange county California. Im a desert rat and all winter long I ride the deserts of so cal. I'm also an rm250 fanatic. In my humble opinion they are the best bikes on the planet. I have an '03 rm250 and also a '90 rm250. I work on them myself and have owned the 1990 rm since I was 17 and the 03 for a short while. I just bought the 03 about 4 months ago off my old roomate who just let it rot in the garage. Since it fell into my hands I put an sdg tall seat on it pro taper high bend bars with ride eng. risers a new top and bottom end fmf sst pipe and fmf turbine core 2 silencer a new d.i.d. chain and renthal front and rear sprockets and a factory bolt kit to replace all the random missing bolts. The next mod is an ims desert tank and my front wheel won't true so a set of warp9 black wheels with blue hubs. When the wheels and desert tank are installed I will post up pics. Also if anyone has any tech questions about 2 stroke rm's feel free to ask. I know a little about 4 strokes as well too.

Cheers

Search this Thread