Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Suzuki related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!

The best way to create Windows 7 logon password easily?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Default The best way to create Windows 7 logon password easily?

Lost password for HP Pavilion PC...help?
My mom lost the password on our family computer> she isn't able to find the disk, and contains no clue tips on how to reset the password with out them somebody help please? The best way to create Windows 7 logon password easily?

With this situation, I seek out solutions for logon password. You will discover:

1. Try his cat name if he's got the cat pet, etc.

2. Start using a key hacking USB software package. Just have connect this to sons computer, and connect it somewhere he can't see. Then when he types the password, this piece of equipment will memorise it. Now I most certainly will know his password. - I quit this technique. Perhaps it will hurt my son once he learns.

3. Create Windows 7 password with Windows Password Recovery Tool, the tool is likely to make a whole new admin account and password to suit your needs:
a. Log in your personal computer you can download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate, set it up with several clicks after which it run it.
b. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk which has a blank CD/DVD or USB stick. A USB stick will probably be recommended in the event the locked Win 7 computer props up driver.
c. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk while using the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE and the key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set BIOS to start|additionally pc from USB stick, restart computer and ther will load software package.
d. Choose "Create a new account", go into the new User Name and Password, then click "Next" to proceed. After finished, disconnect the disk with pc and reboot computer to logon password with newly created!

Furthermore, the Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate can assist not merely create Windows 7 password, but in addition reset password on Windows 7/Vista/XP/Server 2000/2003/2008, etc.