Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Suzuki related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!

Choose Proper Wedding Invitation Wording

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 03:51 AM
Default Choose Proper Wedding Invitation Wording

Wedding invitation wording is so important, and using the proper wedding etiquette is important. You will find that the internet is filled with wedding invitation wording samples that will help you to get some great ideas. But how do you know which wording will be best suited for you?

It's actually fairly simple. The first is to select the wording that will go with the theme of your wedding. It's the same theory as the wedding invitation cards design. You are not going to choose a casual design for a formal wedding, right? So you want to select formal wording for a formal wedding and casual wording for a casual wedding.

When you begin searching through the internet for some samples and various arrangements of wording you will quickly find that there are so many variations and combinations of wording that you can use on your wedding invitations. The most important thing is that you use the wedding invitation wording that you like the most that best suits your liking.

Write up a few drafts and begin playing around with some of the samples that you find online, be sure that you are putting in all of your information so that you can get the full effect of what it looks and sounds like.

Old 04-11-2017, 04:52 AM

I dunno, I don't feel like you can do much wrong. Just write when & where and what to wear. I don't like cheesy wedding invitation so keep it short, yeah?