Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Suzuki related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!

Move with us to make life more exciting

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 01:50 AM
Default Move with us to make life more exciting

nike free run designed to best simulate barefoot running, stimulate tendon and muscle fibers, let your natural buffer system to participate in activities, increase mobility and flexibility.This serie continuously research and development, the product of continuous improvement. Early launch NIEK PRESTO series, series of ideas about FREE discussion, but limited to the level of science and technology, through experiment to prove the barefoot to exercise the advantages and disadvantages of this way; Followed by a period of time, the company has been to explore and research. All over the world through a series of experiments and the excellent coaches, athletes and the trainers' cooperation, and now can be proved that scientific barefoot movement way to enhance people's leg strength, improve performance has a very substantial effect. FREE is the inheritance and development of the PRESTO series. Currently, this kind of shoes and training part is only one of the series; with the constant progress of science and technology, for different functions, how did it go? You have a stronger foundation, and eventually have better results. It is different from conventional athletic shoes, it can make you feel, bending and seize the ground, just like running barefoot. Also this makes your feet more strong, more flexible, and your feet also become pure training tool. This is a pair of sneakers that revolutionary, can let your feet move naturally. It aroused foot feeling. Your feet become more fervent, more flexible. Your grades can be improved decisively. Everything happened naturally. cheap nike shoes australia is not a pair of ordinary shoes. Your training plans and should not be trite. First of all, you should start slowly. Remember, you are in the muscles of the wake up I don't know. Like any other exercise, enhance foot strength.
Enhance the foot and leg strength, less injured

- shoe material and structure breathable, lightweight, comfortable like socks
- shoe material and structure breathable, lightweight, comfortable like socks
- Vamp light, but do not sacrifice their support and comfort
- lightweight outsole do not sacrifice their friction and wear resistance Mid
- curve groove make toes involved in supporting action, provide additional propulsion at startup
- lightweight breathable shoe materials and structure, fit and comfortable
- foot support shoes helps to lock the foot in the lateral movement, enhance stability
- unique curved groove to make the foot more naturally lightweight, breathable, comfortable, ideal of running shoes
- simulate barefoot running strengthens the foot, keep the natural range of motion
- unique technology increases the foot induced cheap nike shoes
- for the sprint, squat, jump as far as possible need to foot design flexibility of functional training
- simulate barefoot running strengthens the foot, enhance coordination and balance.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:33 PM
Default Hi the information on this site

Hi the information on this site is just amazing it keeps us coming back time and time again ,personally i met my wife using this site so i couldnt like it any more i have done my best to promote this site as i know that people need to read this thing ,thankyou for all the effort spent in making this fabulous resource ! ok,nice one DannieleGiants Jersey
Barry Bonds Jersey

Old 01-09-2015, 08:36 AM

Hey your provided links are not working or my browser problem !