Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Suzuki related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!

Your favourite car movie?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 04:17 AM
Banned
Default Your favourite car movie?

So what's your favourite car movie? Mine's the first The Fast and the Furious, the second and third ones were stupid and relied on to much computer generated special effects; I'm where have you seen a drift with squealing tires but no smoke? I'm hoping the new one is better.

----
"In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks." -Scott Adams // Rock 'n Roll with chevrolet aftermarket parts

Old 04-26-2009, 08:42 PM

Well, it is not really a "car movie", but I'll pick Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and the 250GT Ferrari that they "borrow" from Cameron's dad's collection.

The scene where the car lot attendants come ripping out of the garage in the background always makes me laugh. And when the Ferrari goes through the glass and crashes to the ground....well that makes me cry.