Discounts? - Suzuki Forum - Suzuki Enthusiast Forums

SF Help & Suggestion Center Need help with SF? Ask. Have a suggestion to better SF? Tell us here.

Old 04-05-2010, 03:52 AM

Default Discounts?

Hi,

My name is Chris and I'm from Regal Auto Bulbs Ltd, and was wondering if someone can contact me with regards to giving your members 10% off our full range of vehicle bulbs.

A bit about ourselves..

We are a leading supplier of vehicle bulbs, and have been established since 1972. We supply 12 and 24 volt bulbs to trade and the public in Philips, Osram, and Ultra, which also include innovation car bulbs, such as, Philips X-treme (+ 80%) and Osram Night Breaker (+ 90%). Over the many years we have been trading we have served thousands of satisfied customers and are dedicated to offering an unbeatable service with prices to match.

You can contact me either by emailing [email protected] (best method) or by replying to this thread.

Look forward to hearing from you and feel free to ask any questions.

Chris
Old 04-16-2010, 02:05 AM

Anyone coming back to me about the discounts?

Thanks, Chris