Performance and dress parts coming

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 10:16 AM
Default Performance and dress parts coming

Hello to all, I have a 06' Forenza when I have had it for about 6 months and could not find any parts for it. Well to make a long story short I have a shop so im making performance and dress parts for us. The site will be up on Wednesday I hope, we will not have alot to start but will grow fast. Just get stated one thing we will have is a battery tie down I also have a CAI in the making. We have a dyno test coming up for the CAI and the sheet will be posted with the intake on the site, if all goes well it will be on by the end of Oct. If anyone has any ? or ideas for parts plz just let me know.

Old 11-18-2006, 12:33 AM
Default RE: Performance and dress parts coming

We have talked to Crane Cams and they are going to make 20 set of preformance cams for the forenza/reno. There are also preformance brake parts on the site now. Let me know what you think of the site.....http://sptechniques.com/

Old 04-24-2007, 07:58 PM

We have the new site open now its's still sptechniques.com take a look and let me know what you think.

Old 05-13-2007, 11:37 AM

Very Interesting...nice work...i think everyones waiting for the lip kits, body kits,and exterior accessories to come out

Old 05-13-2007, 12:27 PM

sweet i have a brand new 2007 Forenza . it was a graduation present cuz rit enow my truck has some probs. yeah. ne wayz im wantin to deck it out with a nice sounding exhaust and start off with some neon under it. and maybe in a few weeks if i can find one a body kit?? still new to the site and cant wait to find some performance and aftermarket stuff for my car.

Old 05-13-2007, 08:57 PM

thats whatsup....i smoked my tailights...put some rims on it....tint on it....strip on the windshield......blue lights...and some other stuff.....

looks clean

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2401463

check it out

wouldn't suggest putting a sub and amp in...the stock system is pretty damn good by it's self to me

Old 05-16-2007, 11:16 PM

CAI - b-moto.com has a cool air intake for the forenza. Avail in two colors. Go to performance, then look to the right side of screen for best sellers.
Has anyone heard from CraneCams about any progress? Does anyone know about any lowering springs anywhere for the 06 forenza? SPTechniques.com I like the new page.

Old 05-17-2007, 12:03 AM

Hey man, if you don't mind,how did you smoke the tail lights? They really look great on there! I'd like to do mine. Your forenza is quite nice, clean and tasteful. I like it! I've got an 06 in blue with a 5-spd. I fabricated my own intake. I cut a piece out of the rear bumper and fitted my canister neatly. Looking for some gunmetal wheels with chrome lip(found what I want on ebay), money currently not avail.Trying to find some lowering springs. I got M3 halogen lowbeam bulbs - appear very similar to yours. Also have the blue turn signal bulbs front and rear that shine white. Didn't know anyone else had either the headlights or the turn signals!I've got 35%(state legal) tint all around.Are you having any trouble with your lights dimming? I've got all stinger wires and a stinger1 farad cap on anaudiobahn amp with 1competition 12 and mine still dims, any suggestions? Dynamat helped a lot!Got a Premier deck, stock speakers handling well so far.

Also, if you want a little better throttle response and some more power, Go down to your local radioshack and get a pack of 33K Ohm resistors. Trust me on this as I was a mechanic and am currently using on my car. I recommend removing for services and pluging connector back in carefully and properly. The check engine light will stay off if done properly. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have....
-On your intake, there is an IAT sensor(Intake Air Temp) and has 2 wires. If you push the silver metal bar across the top of connectordown and disconnect the sensor, you'll see 2 female connectors. Take 1 resistor and put each end into connector(on each side to complete circuit &gt--(< carefully, then black tapeconnector to keep out dirt. Blacktape to neighboring wires to keep away from alternator.If you've been on ebay, this is what the "power module" is, I've been using this for years, results vary depending on the car. Forenza is noticable, hope you like the result if your interested.

Old 05-18-2007, 07:49 PM

Good news on the CAI. I will have some in next week, they are Secret Weapon-R for the Reno and Forenza for $239.00 and the Dragon for $179.00. On the Dragon air filter you can pick the color blue, red, or yellow.

Old 05-26-2007, 03:58 PM

Was anyone looking for springs? I have a order of Apex springs coming for the Reno and Forenza.

Quick Reply: Performance and dress parts coming