Rate your ride, get paid

Old 03-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Banned
Default Rate your ride, get paid

I’d like to pay you to do a phone interview with me today (Saturday, March 17, 2007). I’m posting this here because there’s a chance that you have experience with at least one of the models that’s been sold under the Kawasaki-Suzuki partnership that’s existed since 2002.

You’re a good candidate for this interview if your ride is a re-badged Kawasaki or Suzuki, or if it’s a 250cc 4-stroke model that Kawasaki and Suzuki co-developed.

I’ll pay you $5 for the phone interview. I’ll pay you an additional $5 for posting a message to the Forum saying that what I’m offering is legit. Further, I’ll pay you another $5 per person who calls me today because you advised them to (up to the 20th interview that I do overall). So if your 19 friends call me before anyone else, it’s worth $95 to you.

I’ll pay you the first $5 while we’re on the phone. I’ll pay you the rest at the end of the day, when I’ve determined the number of calls to credit to you (and after I’ve viewed your testimonial).

Regarding the interview, it will take 15 minutes, tops. I’ll ask about your satisfaction with the model you purchased and what it means for your future purchase decisions. I’ll also ask you opinion of the Kawasaki-Suzuki alliance, and of each company apart from the alliance.

I’m a business major at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia. As part of a marketing course, I need to interview 20 people who have purchased Suzuki or Kawasaki products since the alliance was formed in 2002. It’s tough to find good people to interview, so I’m offering to pay you for your time and effort.

After the interview, I’ll take your information so I can send you a $5 e-card from Circuit City or Amazon.Com, which I’ll process while we’re still on the phone. For additional credits, I’ll send you another e-card in the amount you’re due, from your choice of Circuit City or Amazon.com (these companies have easy-to-email gift cards, they have no stake in this project).

If you’re interested please send an email to me at dbernar1@gmu.edu, or reply via this forum’s private message (I’m a member here, too). Please provide your phone number and the best time for me to call today. Please note this offer is limited to the first 20 replies I receive.

Who I am: My name’s David Bernard. I’m a 37yo grad school student and Vulcan 750 owner. I’m also terrified of anyone with a clipboard who tries to stop me while I’m shopping. That’s why I’m using this forum for the project.

My contact information:
Email: dbernar1@gmu.edu
Phone: 571-263-2131