Need help Acer Aspire one password reset

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 01:40 AM
Default Need help Acer Aspire one password reset

Need help Acer Aspire one password reset problem! please help?
I paid 100$ for most recovery disk in order to an acer desktop and yes it have the herpes virus, so as i restored it worked a couple of weeks so occurred again, but now i want to restore it again and i'll download a anti virus. HOWEVER.

Acer says the default password is 000000 - Nevertheless it says wrong password, and no one else has even set eyes on this computer in addition to i, and i also can just use a ''boot cd'' to get in and alter the password, i would not even have a user account to login with to go to the file, and to boot while using CD, i have to open iron boot menu, with a password on it, big loop.

Once i seek to restore it asks me for any password? I've never set one for this and so they repeat the default password is 000000. Also, it may not have crashed, when i hit start windows normally i have to pick a forex account to use, but there is not a forex account to pick? Many problems, but when you are able to help my Acer Windows 7 password reset problem, need help, thanks!

What surprised me is that I recover Acer Win 7 password with Windows Password Recovery Tool quickly. It's a powerful password recovery utility using a disk, after which it boot your personal computer with. Just follow the steps below:
# 1. Logon your own personal computer that one could download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional, handle the installation with several clicks and then run it.
# 2 . Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk building a blank CD/DVD or Usb memory card. A Usb memory will improve but if your locked Win 7 pc with all the driver.
# 3. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk with the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (pick one or combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set bios too pc from Usb stick, restart pc in your case will load software.
# 4. Discover the user account which you'll want to want reset the unknown logon password, click "reset" button to commence password reset.
# 5. Some text box will arrive, press "Yes", compared to login password may be reset new ones.
# 6. Shift out this Windows 7 password reset disk, restart PC with logon password problem. Congratulations , you might successfully logon Windows 7 without password.

So, the aforementioned tactic helps how to reset password on Acer Aspire one, safely and quickly! The subsequent occasion, the disk will still work if forgot password for Windows 7!