sportbike

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 07:34 AM
Default sportbike

where i get sujuki biikes in Bangladesh? where is the showrooms of it.
did anyone have any idea?

Old 10-17-2012, 04:25 AM

What sport bike should I start out with?
I was just getting into motorcycles and studying certain mechanics about them. Would anyone know what might be a good bike to start out with? I don't mind paying for a new model. I'd like suggestions for a sport bike.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:50 PM

I don't mind paying for a new model. I'd like suggestions for a sport bike.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:34 AM

First obtain your motorcycle license or motorcycle endorsement.
Second, set aside a budget between $800 to $1,000 for head to toe riding gear. If you can find gear for less, great.
Third, select a couple of bikes you are considering and contact insurance companies for rate quotes. Say you REALLY like the looks of the Yamaha R6. You will quickly discover starting with an R6 will be very expensive to insure.
Fourth, why a sport bike? I understand motorcycle companies are in the business to make money and the young generation of buyers are very enamored with sport bike because of all the stunting videos on YouTube. Sadly, no manufacturer makes a good all around bike for a beginner.
But you have asked and here is my suggestion.
Kawasaki 250R Ninja or the Honda CBR250R. Buy used the difference in price between new will help offset the cost of riding gear. Remember, this bike is being used for LEARNING. This is your FIRST bike, not your last.
Articles below are required reading.
Good Luck

Old 10-30-2012, 06:04 AM

Sportbike?!?!?
I'm thinking about getting a sportbike, duh. But what kind? It would be my first.. I want something kinda fast and cool. (Not too fast mind you.) Was thinking about a Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa, Honda CBR 600RR, or Yamaha R1. OR, just tell me a good one to get. I'm not wanting to go over 7k.

BTW I can't get a new bike at 7k... So it would be used. Just to let you ppl know..

Thank You!

Old 10-30-2012, 09:29 AM
Default cheap-limo-services

What activity bicycle should I begin out with?
I was just getting into motorbikes and learning certain techniques about them. Would anyone know what might be a amazing bicycle to begin out with? I don't concepts making an investment for a new design. I'd like recommendations for an activity bicycle.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:29 AM

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your post, nice to see that. especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:36 PM

First of all your choice is completely perfect and i appreciate on your choice. There are lots of good dealer in your country. you have to just check from INTERNET or search on magazine. You can get easily from it.

Old 11-03-2012, 02:26 AM

Sport bike over the latest brand new model is a good choice for saving some money know a few of the high wear and neglect items applicable to all used sport bikes. A quick study of the basics in the world of used sport bikes will provide greater enjoyment and a safer street or track riding experience.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:07 AM

Buy used the difference in price between new will help offset the cost of riding gear. Remember, this bike is being used for LEARNING. This is your FIRST bike, not your last.

-------------------------
Take Your Time to Indulge on All the Awesome DVDs - Homeland Season 1 DVD in the World!

Quick Reply: sportbike