Suzuki XL-7

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Default Suzuki XL-7

Anyone here own a Grand Vitara XL-7? Opinions on them as an expo vehicle?

In my quest to find a better long term expedition type vehicle for my slowly growing family, I stumbled upon some lifted XL7 pics and placed it in the running for a future vehicle. At first, I wasn't a fan of the XL7, but seeing them lifted w/bumpers and meatier tires, it got the wheels turning. I currently have a Jeep Cherokee and its just my wife and 1 year old baby girl, but we plan on having more kids so the XJ wont be able to handle a larger family all that well.

The XL7 gets roughly the same mileage as my XJ, but was wondering if the XL7 could possibly still be a viable highway rig with a 1.9 VW TDI engine swap...Not sure how similar the XL7 engine is compared to the previous Zuks, like the Sammy and Kick that have 1.9 swap kids readily available.

I would be looking at the 7 passenger version, for future family members, and would most likely end up with a small utility trailer (M416 or custom) and possibly a roof rack. We don't really do hard core trails... more of the camping, site seeing, mountainish type terrain.

Old 02-02-2013, 01:16 AM

I don't have a own suzuki's vitara xl-7, but one of my best friend having this car and that is looking like awesome and fabulous.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:15 PM

Suzuki is a well know auto brand in the world. All models offer a full array of today's latest safety items, encompassing second-generation front airbags, integrated front and back crumple zones, rear-door progeny security security devices and progeny seat-tether anchors.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:35 AM

All of us knows very well that Suzuki is one of the great brand in automobile industries and there are many models of Suzuki are available in the market.