C50 Help please!

Old 03-29-2016, 02:13 PM
Exclamation C50 Help please!

I have has my 2005 c50 for about 5 months now have done rutine maintnance. oil change, air filter recharge, fliuds, ect but once i look a little trip out of area. i was low on gas so decided to pull over to a valero/strippes got gas and then went off contiuning the trip about 62 miles with some stops, views, breaks so onces i got close to my destiantion my bike started acting up and sputtering and popping (no smoke) on my way back home about a 54 mile drive back was really strange. could not get it to rev properly anymore and if i took it to 5th gear it started to decelerate even at full throttle. got home been looking up ever since how to fix. at frist i thought it may be my power commander had reset and didnt have correct mapping or something but dont have the cord right now to change mapping. so i thought it was the spark plugs miss firing or something but changed then out still same issue so now i got some seafoam and i placed it in my tank to run it thru the system. have quite a bit of gas left so letting it sit over night to settle in tank. if you have any ideas or what this could be that would help me so much.

Starting point to finish day of riding

~140 miles

2005 suzuki boulevard c50
Pc3 (power commander 3)
Hard krome pipes

List of things i have done to try and fix

Change oil
Change spark plugs
changed radiator fluid (why not under tank anyway)
seafoam (no white smoke yet letting it sit overnight)

List of this i havent done yet

Check pc3 (no connection cables to see or put maps)
fully clean fuel system (last restort with full break down and air compressor)

Please help would really like some imput on what my next step would be. thank you to the suzuki community