General Auto Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

how can I enter password unlock iPhone backup file

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 01:30 AM
Default how can I enter password unlock iPhone backup file

How do I enter password unlock iPhone backup file, I have forgotten password for my encrypted iPhone backup! I’ve set a password for my backups on iTunes 10.2.2. And I have forgotten it! There is no "Forgot your password" button anywhere!! How do I get past this backup password iPad???!!!

It certainly not for security reasons, no security system is worth losing all your information, this must be a mistake..... THERE MUST BE A WAY OF RECOVERING THIS BACKUP INFORMATION!!!! Otherwise my intention to buy my partner an iPhone has just bit the dust. And this one will be going as well.

While, at the very least; shouldn't there be a way to get password backup iPhone lost to retrieve all the lost data? I mean it is a bit ridiculous that there is no way to retrieve a forgotten password. However, if the password is correct and it is not being recognized (for whatever reason) then why not a way to decode the backup as data so we can get our files/photos? There must be a solution from someone in Apple... I really don't want to go to the internet to try to find a hacker solution.

Now, take it easy, things are easy once we refer to pro iPhone Backup Unlocker. If we did backup before lost data, the application will help us find lost pictures, contact address, videos, and etc important files for us. Have a look at the following steps to get password unlock iPhone backup file.

Step one: Get tool "Tenorshare iPhone Backup Unlocker" from site http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery....p-unlocker.htm , set it up and run it. The software will guide you disable backup password in iTunes and import your saved backup file.

Step two: Choose your right Attack Type and do the appropriate settings
Totally, there are 3 modes to select: Brute-force Attack (try all possible character combinations), Brute-force with Mask Attack (If you know some symbols of the password) and Dictionary Attack (your own dictionary or use import default dictionary).

Step three: Access iTunes backup
After choose your suitable attack mode, you then cost the least time to find password and get lost data on your phone!

Do you know where is iPhone backup location now? Thank iPhone backup password unlocker tool! It completely got rid of the challenge when my iPhone backup password failed to work so conveniently. I share it with you, hope some day, it assist the majority of us!