Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Suzuki related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!

how to crack encrypted iPhone backup file

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Default how to crack encrypted iPhone backup file

Backup password for iPhone!!!!? Hi, after updating ios 6.0.1 I can restore encrypted iPhone backup from itunes, every time it asks for s password, I put right password, but system saying that pass was incorrect, iv lost my everything, please someone help me how can i get my photos and data.

I have already tried many of recovery software, but no good. While, the tool recommended below - Tenorshare iPhone backup recovery will be a good choice for all of us on iPod backup password. Steps to utilize the software are here.

1: Import your encrypted iPhone backup file.
Download Tenorshare iPhone Backup Unlocker, handle the installation and run it. Then get with importing the encrypted file stored along with your desktop by clicking "Open" and navigating through this file to you. Usually, this file is stored automatically inside bellowing folder of computer's main system.
In XP, the iPhone backup files is stored as path: \Documents and Settings\ (username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
In Vista/Windows 7, the file path is stored as: \Users\ (username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\

2: Develop the Attack Mode and set for the chosen mode.
Locate a option attacking type from three types the tool provides: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack, and Dictionary Attack. The Brute-force Attack tries all possible character combination randomly. It requires to take relatively reasonable interval to find the password; the Brute-force with Mask Attack shortens attacking time by providing any clue good password you can remember unlike reduce time costs; the Dictionary Attack tries a range of words inside the exhaustive list called as dictionary you supported.

3: Set out to backup password iPad.
Click "Start" to commence unlock the password. Whenever varies dependant upon attacking type you ultimately choose previously few step. At the same time, you will possibly stop the strategy and save the project for later usage: importing the last attacking creates resume recovery without re-attacking.

Tenorshare iPhone backup password utility actually helps much users of Apple, such as help iPad backup password or backup password iPod.