General Motorcycle Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

I need help :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Default I need help :(

Hello everyone. I just recently purchased a 2002 Intruder 800. I feel like I great deal on it with only 7500 miles. However, it does need a good tune up. It will idle without choke but as soon as you take off it starts to "cough/Sputter." I believe it needs the Carbs cleaned because the previous owner left old gas in it for 6 months without fuel stabilizers. I've tried running SeaFoam through it but so far it's not helped. I LOVE to do all my mechanical work myself because I think it's so much more satisfying and I asked two local dealerships that's wanting to charge at least $300. (not counting parts if needed) There are plenty of video's out there that shows how to clean Carbs once they are already out. What I need is help on the tear down. Has anyone removed the Carbs on this particular bike? Would anyone be willing to walk me step by step on how to remove the carb? I would really appreciate it if someone could help. I will keep everyone posted on how it goes and if it cleared up the problem.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:14 AM

Deb learning that Dexter DVD is a serial killer is a huge thing for hot dvd the series. From what I understand from the books, this nugget of information is revealed to her much sooner in the story, but the show has taken a different path. There's obviously some major tension from the start, and the first episode ends with a really Newsroom Season 1 DVD great jaw-dropping moment. But the shocking DVD event of the night is that when Dexter finally gets Hannah into his Winter Wonderland themed kill room, he doesn't hack her into his usual tidy little packages. LaGuerta suddenly Vampire Diaries Season 4 DVD pieced together all of Dexter's previous Bay Harbour Butcher crimes, up to and including Dex helping Lumen to get rid of Jordan Chase and his associates. Since there's nothing Debra can do about Dexter's DVD beef with Isaak, she sets her mind on intercepting any evidence against Dexter in the Bay Harbour case.