Battery Problem?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Default Battery Problem?

Hey all. I seem to be having a bit of a problem with my battery (I think). I just bought my bike ( a 2005 GS500f) in April. Shortly after, I had both carbs rebuilt, new spark plugs, tank flush and oil flush/change done due to intermittent power problems.

A few weeks after that, I had my battery taken to a local parts store and they did a trickle charge on it overnight. She ran great until Sat.

I was ready to go out, had her warmed up, gear on, went inside to check something and turned my bike off when I did (I don't ever let her out of my sight when she is running). When I came back out, she wouldn't start. Did some ticking at me and wouldn't turn over. I put her back in that garage and left it at that.

Sunday I went to the garage and she started right up. I kill switched her and started her again. On the forth time, she wouldn't start. Ticked at me again... Tonight she fired right up.

I have her on a trickle charger right now, but I have no idea what is going on! I would like to try to figure out if it is the battery (so I can get a new one and get on with riding) or if it may be something more significant.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Old 08-14-2009, 11:11 AM
Default Battery Problem

well i had my w810 for nearly a year now and the bettery life was great but in this last week charging alien battery came up so i used this battery it would charge fully charged with in 20 mins and would only last about 4 or 5 hours but before it used to last bwt 8-12 hours listening to music so i went out bought a new battery but this does the same charges really quickly and is flat out after a couple of hoursany can help me with this plz ?????? не сочтите за рекламу, друг пригласил в новую космическую онлайн игру NetAssault - это просто БОМБА, а не игра:

Old 08-26-2009, 02:13 PM

I got this type of problem one month back.I solved this problem easily,
consulting purpose go to the weblink what I am choosing.
I cant give my own decisions .

-----------------
nuimos

Best in Communication medium

Old 09-22-2009, 10:57 AM
Default Battery Problem

Used. Brand New. Dont care as long as it works.

I am going camping for two weeks. and I need as many of these as possible to keep my N70 going. Preferably 1000 mAh or 1020 mAh but any will do.

So if you have any, please PM me.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Default Battery Problem

Hello All,Does anyone know if there is a software that can tell you the porcentaje of the PLCs Battery? I have a Ge Fanuc 90-30 and I installed I High Capacity Battery, the strange thing is that the PLC always have energy It nevers disconnect from the main energy but I need to change every 2 months because it doenst have energy.Need help...Thanks.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:09 AM

When you have given your battery for charging at that you was stand there only ? It can be that if you have kept your battery for charging for one day & in garage that person has replaced your new battery with old battery. Or it can be problem that your battery is not branded. Make use of only branded battery.