Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Suzuki related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!

Can anyone help me when I forgot Windows 7 password

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 12:44 AM
Default Can anyone help me when I forgot Windows 7 password

How to remove Windows 7 password for my Dell studio computer I don’t have in mind the private data?
my kids somehow changed it,, I have no restore disc which enables it to only log in under guest, I can’t get a hold of changes without the need of pass word,,, I don’t possess a security password. I could to down load a complimentary restore password file but when i burned the file to a cd, the cd won’t run. I attempt to regenerate settings but cant without password...That's not me to get affordable with computers, so i need anyone to walk me threw it.....can there be a no cost technique of doing it or is it necessary to look at it and also have it restored...We've windows 7 but no restore disc for this computer also my WiFi won’t work because I am not the administrator much more...many thanks please help!

For I forgot Windows 7 password on administrator account problem, there are numerous situations to evaluate:

For those who have no restore disk, you can not affect the password.

For those who have a windows 7 install disk, it is possible to reinstall windows 7 and use the COA license number about the sticker somewhere with your laptop to reinstall windows. All your data will probably be lost.

Use the below to give an example, you should keep a SECURE password, and only let the kids searching online to be a guest account.
Start your pc; join safe mode press “F8”, “F12” or Del depend with your PC. You’ll see safe mode. Press enter. After a little while you sign in to your computer it’s different.

To recover Windows 7 password, you can even visit "Start" -> "Control Panel" -> "User Accounts and Family Safety" -> "User Accounts" -> "Change your Windows password". You will be in User Account window, if you have your passwords, you'll be able to click link "Make positive changes to password" to alter old password and set a replacement. If you do not possess a password, you can head over to link "Build a password for your account" to input a whole new password and confirm again.

If you're locked away from computer and need change password, anyone can use tool to bypass Windows 7 password. Windows Password Recovery Tool from http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com will probably be most suitable option. It helps pc users to switch password in minutes without special techniques.