PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

TL1000s part out

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 10:06 AM
Default TL1000s part out

Unfortunetly this bike is beyond repair or i would have done it myslef, however there are many parts that can be salvaged. The front forks are in great condition as is the front and rear rims. Both rims are complete with a good set of tires and break assembly. The exaust on the right side has a few scratches on it but its not bent or twisted like the other side and I still have the computer and battery. The condition of the motor is unknown. The bike is pretty mangled but there is no damage to the motor from what I can see, the frame and gas tank to the brunt of the damage. I live in Monroe, Ny so anyone willing to come take a look at is more then welcome. I will take the best offer on the motor or any parts you may be interested in. If you have any questions coments or concers please contact me and I will gladly answer them for you. You can reach me at my e-mail adress are2thejay@yahoo.com where i will also be able to send you pictures and more information about what happend to the bike and how it came into my possesion.