Hello from Biker Performance

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 10:43 AM
Default Hello from Biker Performance

Hi everyone. I've been here before as the chromewhore guy - I had nothing but satisfied customers and we will continue that trend as Biker Performance. Chromewhore.com is still up and running and we are giving away $25 gift certificates to the winning sport bike and also the winning cruiser each month to start things off. Right now there's not much activitiy on the sport bike side so help us get that rolling if you can.

We opened a new shop - and of course the new name is Biker Performance. We're working as hard and as fast as we can to get the website all loaded up with products, but it's slow going and we have SO much more than is listed there on the site. We can get pretty much anything you need. So anything you need - just email at info@bikerperformance and we'll give you our best price. Also before you buy elsewhere - give us a try and see if we can beat that price. We usually can.

My business partner and myself both ride so know what it's like to wait on parts, not know what's going on with your orders, and get sent the wrong parts. So we want to make sure these things don't happen to our customers. If your part isn't shipping immediately - we'll let you know, and we'll let you know how long it's going to take. If you want to cancel an order - no problem, we understand.

We want to be THE shop to go to for low prices, and customer service. So give us a try before you buy that next part.

Also if anyone has any good ideas for group buys - feel free to post them up and we'll see what we can get going for you.

Thanks!
J.T. - Bikerperformance.com